17.05.2017: Business leaders, innovators and creatives will gather on June 13 during London Technology Week to explore the UK’s role in the convergence of creativity and technology across industries worldwide.
The conference, Createch 2017, will examine the potential to add value to the wider UK economy and open up new opportunities and partnerships for UK businesses both at home and internationally.
Musician Imogen Heap of the Featured Artists Coalition will be representing the music sector by giving a keynote address at the event.
Senior figures from the BBC, Microsoft, Facebook, Harper Collins and others will share the stage with Createch pioneers, entrepreneurs, visionary creatives, and representatives of
Britain’s pre-eminent creative industries organisations.
Participants will celebrate and debate the potential impact of Createch on every part of individuals’ lives and our collective future.
Other confirmed speakers include:
* Nicola Mendelsohn, VP, EMEA Facebook
* Russ Shaw, Founder, Founder, Tech London Advocates
* Tim Hollingsworth, CEO, British Paralympic Association
* Steve May-Russell, Founder, Smallfry
* Haiyan Zhang, Director Innovation, Microsoft Research
* Carlos de Arriba, Business Development, Oculus
* Charlie Redmayne, CEO, HarperCollins and Vice-President of the Publishers Association
* Ben Lumsden, Head of Studio, Imaginarium
* Matthew Frank, CEO, TRX
* Sarah Ellis, Director of Digital Development, Royal Shakespeare Company
* Caroline Norbury, CEO, Creative England
There will be panel sessions chaired by The British Fashion Council, Pact, Immerse UK,
RIBA, IPA, the Publishers Association, and Creative England.
Createch 2017 is hosted by the Creative Industries Council (CIC) in association with Facebook, the Department for International Trade and Tech London Advocates.
It takes place from 8.30am to 8.30pm on June 13 at The Grange at St Paul’s in London, with tickets priced at £150 + VAT and booking fee from https://createch2017.eventbrite.co.uk/. Further information from email@example.comBack to news