31.01.2024: UK Music are seeking to contract a research partner to lead a peer-reviewed report that shows the contribution of UK Black music to the UK music industry.
The report will be a partnership with the wider UK music industry, including major labels, trade bodies, unions and the broader music industry beyond.
We aim to select a partner through an open tender process to lead this research. The report should use both a qualitative and quantitative approach to studying impacts on commerce, but also on culture and communities as follows.
The lead partner must have a track record of conducting comparable industry-leading research and an understanding of the principles of inclusion, diversity, equity and access in the UK music industry.
Required Skills And Experience
In addition, they will display:
- A commitment to advancing inclusion, diversity, equity and access practices within their practice or organisation.
- A rigorous quantitative and qualitative methodology for understanding impacts on communities, commerce and culture.
- A flexible attitude – open to change as the research evolves.
- A collaborative, participatory and accessible approach.
Whilst we expect to find the skills in an agency or organisation, we will happily consider applications from freelance consultants who meet the requirements.
We want a genuine partner. We’d first like them to make suggestions for how the scope and process outlined can be improved.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject heading “Statement of Interest – Full Diversity, Full Return”
- We will send you the full tender document outline for you to respond to including guidance and instructions.
- You will need to send your final proposal by Thursday 29th February 2024
We look forward to hearing from you.Back to news