The UK Live Music Group was formed by the live music industry to galvanise their views and provide a way of linking their representative bodies to UK Music.
The following organisations are represented in the group which is chaired by Paul Latham (COO, Live Nation):-
• Agents’ Association (AA)
• Association for Electronic Music (AFEM)
• Association of Festival Organisers (AFO)
• Association of Independent Festivals (AIF)
• Concert Promoters Association (CPA)
• International Live Music Conference (ILMC)
• National Arenas Association (NAA)
• Production Services Association (PSA)
• Music Venue Trust (MVT)
The Group meets every six weeks and is also attended by and receives contributions from the MU, MMF, BPI and the PRS for Music Foundation. Paul Fenn (Asgard Agency) and Rob Challice (Coda Agency) act as Deputy Chairs of the Group.